Banana Choc Chip Muffin
March 7, 2011 2 Comments
Banana has been old time favorite fruit for the kids. Sometimes when they have it for everyday, they will started to get bored with that fruit. So I need to alternately gave them in other way. One of the recipes that I’ve always make is Banana Choc Chip Muffin. It’s either I make it plain or added cocoa to make it Choc Banana Choc Chip muffin.. ehehe.. I’ve found this recipe from this web, the most simplest and nicest banana muffin I’ve make so far.. :) Here’s the recipe..
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 60g butter
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup (200g) Nestle Dark Choc Bits
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a medium muffin tray (12 sections) with paper cases. Melt butter in a small saucepan or heat-proof bowl in the microwave. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
- Using a whisk, lightly beat milk, eggs and butter in a jug. Add to dry ingredients, along with mashed banana. Using a wooden spoon, gently mix ingredients until just combined. Stir in choc bits. Don’t beat the mixture or the muffins will be tough.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases. Bake for 20 minutes or until firm on top when lightly touched. Leave in the tray for 3 minutes. Transfer the muffins to a rack to cool.
Ok..Have a good one! Happy Monday..